Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To this day, the willingness of a Wall Street investment bank to pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to dispense investment advice to grownups remains a mystery to me. I was 24 years old, with no experience of, or particular interest in, guessing which stocks and bonds would rise and which would fall. The essential function of Wall Street is to allocate capital—to decide who should get it and who should not. Believe me when I tell you that I hadn’t the first clue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take hottest updates, so where can i do it
please assist.

my weblog :: e-væske

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to
a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!


Have a look at my blog source

Anonymous said...

What i don't realize is in fact how you are now not actually a lot more neatly-liked than you may be right now. You're so intelligent.
You recognize thus considerably in the case of this subject,
produced me for my part imagine it from so many numerous angles.
Its like women and men aren't interested unless it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always deal with it up!

Feel free to visit my weblog - e-cig

PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Not a bad blog